Monday, October 31, 2011

Arrrrrrrgh!


A couple of years ago, H was a pirate for Halloween, and C now fits the costume, so, being a little sentimental, I decided to let C wear the pirate costume and make H a bigger version. They were the cutest little pirates!!!

H was saying "candyyyyyy!"


First house of the evening!
(Our wonderful neighbors - the wife has been so wonderful to watch both boys one evening so we could go on a date and twice she came and rocked C while H napped so I could get a nap in while I was either sick or right after C was born. I hope to pass that on one day!)



Our gang



At our neighbors house (only the second house we went to) she asked if he wanted any candy and told him he could take a piece. He said "Yes!" and put his bag in the candy bucket and then tried to take the whole bucket!!!
After a few more houses he had figured out the system.


"Helping" carry his bag.
I made the bags last year from some wonderful tutorial that I can't locate right now.


Just right for Halloween night!


One little pirate fell asleep


He kept telling me: "you say knock knock trick a treat!"


Enjoying some of his bounty.
He showed restraint by choosing just two pieces.


H as a pirate in 2009



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers