Sunday, November 20, 2011

First meal

Little brother has been all but begging for his first meal lately. Any time we eat around him he starts chewing and reaching for our food, never taking his eyes off of it! Tonight we gave in and fed him!


H's first meal was around the same time and was a much different experience than this one. (You can see it here) H wasn't much interested in food and hated the cereal for the first week or so. C, on the other hand loves it!

For H's first meal, I prepared a small bowl of cereal and milk.
He may have had a spoonful or two.
For C, I prepared a small amount, but I think he would have eaten another helping
Aside from the excitement of a new experience for C, one of the fun parts about this meal was how excited H was about it. He's turning into quite a caring big brother. (the other day C was fussing in his crib after he woke up and before I could get to him. I heard H coming down the hall saying "It's ok bruver. I coming.")





For your viewing pleasure.


1 comment:

Followers