Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy New Year!


  H kept forgetting that it was called Valentine's Day, so I guess the best he could remember was "Happy New Year."  When I reminded him, he would say "Happy Bawentines Day!"  We started the day off right!  When I woke up around 2am to feed C, I noticed that H was snuggled up between N and I with his blankies - fast asleep!  I am not sure how he got there and under the covers without us noticing....  We will work on sleeping all night in his own bed!  But it was nice to wake up to a little snuggler on Valentines Day morning! 

 
 We went to a Valentines party with some of his buddies.  
They decorated little bags to put their Valentines in.  


C crawled around.  
Can you see H behind him?  Big brother discovered that it was fun to stand in the big toy box.  


 Then we went to visit Daddy at work, and to bring him a Valentine we made for him.  
We also delivered a few Valentines to some of the ladies in the office.


 Then we came home and took some pictures.  I made their shirts using the Silhouette.  I found an image for the sign "I love you."  I think they were pretty cute!


 On the back it says "ily"
They got tired of sitting on the couch and looked at the birds out the window for a little bit.


 
C has recently started clapping, and loves if you will clap with him.
 

 
"Okay Mama.  All done!  We want to go play all day!"


Side note:  Every nap time/night time when we are putting H to bed, he says "but I want to play all day!" 
He still tells us "I love you all day," and "I love you all the time."  They have been shortened to "I love you day" and "I love you time!"


Happy Valentines Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers