Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tuesday

 "Wha're you doing, Bubba?"
Two brothers had a very deep conversation.


 C's first experience crawling on the driveway.  He didn't mind it too much.  
He is just now starting to crawl on hands and knees instead of hands and legs/toes.


 Look!  The garmage men!
This has been a highlight of our Tuesdays since we moved here.  We love to watch them, wave at them, and H has a lengthy conversation with them although I'm sure they can't hear him.  I'm sure our late sleeping neighbors aren't so pleased - when the garbage men come into the neighborhood they honk a few times, and then when they leave they honk the whole "knock and a hand shake" or whatever that phrase is... H loves it!


H, the photographer. 
Look, I take a picture of Mama.


 Bubba tasting a pine needle.
Love those chubby cheeks and hands!


 Often, when I am around C I feel like a magnet.  Wherever I go, he will start crawling towards me and if I sit down, he will inevitably end up in my lap for a little snuggle. 


 "I make a silly face and you say heehee!"


Looking back - this is H in the same outfit that C was wearing today.  H was just under a year in this picture - so a few months older than C.  And H had a couple more teeth than C.  It is fun to reminisce!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers