Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Sanksgiving!

Happy Sanksgiving! (as H would say).  This school year has flown by (so typical to say, I know!)  I half expected it to take forever to get to the holidays this year, but it has gone a lot fast than I thought it would.  

We have so much to be thankful for!  A good home, a good job for me, a good school for the boys, so many blessings, and I think I can finally say that we are in a much better place this year than we were last year.  What a difference a year makes!

 Turkeys!
The feathers were made with H's handprints, the body is C's foot, and H wrote "Gobble" under the turkey.  They also signed their own names on the back.


  Our Thankful leaves.  Each day in November we would write down what each one of us was thankful for.  I want to save these and write on the back side next year.  I wonder how different our answers would be.  Some stand outs from the boys were for H: Halloween, his new book, bread, trees.  C's main two were gummy worms and bread, but he also was thankful for his scooter, Evelyn etc.  I've been thankful for time with my boys, Mama (SweetHart's) visit, Saturday lunches with Nanny and Mary Ann, and more.  What a full and blessed life we have!


My two biggest blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers