Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Playground fun


These are from two different park visits.  I love this weather for outdoor happenings, when its not too hot and not too cold!


 Slide hair!  
C's hair is very fine, so it doesn't take much static for it to stand up!  H thought it was hilarious!



 Beautiful!


 It is fun to see as H gets a little older how his activities at the park are changing.  Instead of just swinging or sliding, he explores, collects rocks, finds things to balance on, and uses his imagination more.  
We were looking for the huge dragonfly at "Dragonfly Park" and H said he would "sniff it out."  He started sniffing in the air and "following his nose."  We discovered that the dragonfly was gone!!! I'd like to know what happened to it!


 Hunting for acorns


 Basking in the sun


Swinging.  
I love what good friends the boys are (most of the time!)
They've also begun the ("Mama, C's looking out my window!" and the other day C came to me screaming and crying, when I asked him what happened, he tearfully said "Brother touched me!"  I had forgotten how silly sibling annoyances can be.) 


Weeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers