Thursday, November 28, 2013

SweetHart's visit, part 1a



We accomplished so much while SweetHart was here!  Lots of good play times, meals made and eaten, things/clothes mended/hemmed, a little shopping done, lots of hugs, she kept each boy on their own one day, visited me at school, and more!  Come again soon!

Tatum tried to do yoga with her one night, the boys tried another night.  Not entirely successful with the boys!  They would both try a pose here and there. 


 Everyone was very good at the "corpse" pose!  


 We tried some of the treat ideas I had seen on Pinterest, pretzels dipped in white chocolate (to look like pumpkins) which the boys shared with their classmates at school, and some acorns made of Nutter Butter minis and Hershey kisses for their teachers and family members.  Fun to make with the boys, and I was glad to have SweetHart there to help me do a little damage control.


 We ate out at the BBQ Pit, yummy!  It's been probably about nine months since I've eaten at a restaurant, what a treat!  We all enjoyed!  H was so lovey to SweetHart, lots of hugs and kisses.


 C was giving me lots of BBQ sauce kisses!  He likes taking 'selfies' with me.


 A trip to the mall and the Merry-go-round (H calls it the Mini-Merr (?)).  What fun!  SweetHart even got on a pony.


One rainy afternoon, we got on boots and colored our hair to take Tatum for a walk.  Evelyn joined us, and I didn't have to do any convincing to get SweetHart to color her hair!  Just a little red and blue hairspray can work wonders on a dull afternoon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers