Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Oh Christmas Tree!

Time to trim the tree!  The boys were so excited to decorate the Christmas tree!
I had to pull out the very breakable ones fast!  Glass ornaments and concrete floors won't mix very well...
They were so excited to pick out ones that they liked.  I didn't really instruct them at all about where to put them, I just let them have at it! There are branches that have three or four ornaments on it (compliments of C), and some other non-ornament items (I had a few Christmas coasters and Christmas cards in the box with the ornaments, and H insisted that they should go on the tree too!)

 Hard at work!  
I think this was the first year I let them help decorating.  Previously I would do it in the hopes that they would be less tempted to mess with the ornaments.  I'm either resigned to the fact that they will be messing with the ornaments anyway, or I trust them more.  Or both.


Trying to get a good picture in front of the tree.

Take one:


Take two:


Take three:


Take four:

Still not looking at me, but cute anyway!

Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers