Saturday, March 22, 2014

Snapshots

 I just had to laugh at this, C was crying and very upset because he just couldn't find his hat....
(He was laughing pretty good when I told him it was on his head!)


 Picking flowers for the house, H put water in his bucket, picked the flowers and then arranged them in his bucket.  C stuffed his flowers down in the water.  His flowers didn't last too long.



 St. Patrick's Day love!  
Always, these two are the pot of gold at the end of my rainbow!  


 H drew a pretty flower for me


 C drew "a semi circle"
As KK noticed, he drew a lot of semicircles!


 St. Patty's selfies


 Tatum was very eager to "help" me cut out fabric.  (making another sunshine blanket.  Who doesn't want to be wrapped up in sunshine???)



Practicing the "stink face" one afternoon.  We entertain ourselves well....

1 comment:

Followers