Friday, March 28, 2014

Snapshots

 H has started math at school!  I was surprised!  I think we will use Handwriting Without Tears this summer and try to work on correct  letter formation.  He definitely has his own way of writing!  Notice his name at the top...I think he started on the wrong side of the page!


 Throwing rocks into the creek after our walk.  I think Pop and SweetHart started this routine when they were here.  It has been so nice now that it is lighter later.  


 Living room tents.  H thought the idea up and then wrote a note for us (on the paper on the floor) so we would remember to build a tent after rest time.   We read books and had snacks in it.  I love how a tent or flashlight/glowstick can make even the most routine activities so fresh and exciting!


 An afternoon visit to Nanny's.  The boys had made cards for her (93rd!!!) birthday, so we took them over and then had a great time playing outside and playing Play-Do.  


 H usually plays quietly or watches a show at rest time, he doesn't really nap anymore (he tells me that at school he stays awake and whispers to the other kids that don't sleep either), but he fell asleep this weekend!  I took a picture and then woke him up!!! Otherwise he would probably not be able to fall asleep until 10pm!


He told me "Look!  This is how flingoes (flamingoes) stand." 



 "Look!  I at knight!" (I'm a knight!)


Fun craft at Michael's with our new buddy Alex, and then fun playing at McDonald's.    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers