Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Pop and SweetHart, Part 1


They came, they came!!!  We were all so happy to have Pop and SweetHart here!  Extra love and snuggles, good cooking, a little fixing here and there, tending to business matters and more!   


C was "helping" Pop fix a drawer for me.  Thanks Pop!  (Its always nice to have someone help fix things!)


 C just needs somebody to "Hold you"  (C's version of hold me please) sometimes, and he loooves Pop, so he was happy to get some extra snuggles when he felt the need.  After Pop and SweetHart went back home, I was telling C to put on a different pair of shoes so he could put them on by himself, but he was adamant about a certain pair of shoes that he wanted and said "Pop can put these on me."  



 Paper airplanes!  We had fun making, flying, chasing and catching these!  When Tatum gets involved, it gets a little wild, but we had a great time!  They even showed us how to fold some to do loops.  I think the adults enjoyed the paper airplanes as much as the kids (and dog)!


 Stories with SweetHart. 
Love!


H picked some beautiful petunias (all flowers are petunias to H) for SweetHart from across the street from us. 


Smelling the purple wildflowers at Yellow Park.   


 Did I mention how much C loves Pop?  
I've discovered that if you want to make C really happy, give him Pop, give him Pawpaw, or give him a 'cozy' clothes to wear!  (Cozy clothes = sweat/jersey pants, and a "pretiful" shirt (one with "ABC's" (letters) or a big picture.)


 Swinging and giving fives.


Swinging/tickling with my boys!  


1 comment:

Followers