Friday, April 11, 2014

The Furry Files

 Sweet Tatum, what a good companion!  I'm so glad I made the choice to get him last year!  He is a good playmate for the boys, and a good companion for me when they are away.


 Little Horton.
He has just fit right into our little home!  He is very playful and loves to snuggle and be loved and will meow at you until you love on him!


 Snuggle buddies.  In the morning, I often find these two snuggled up together.  And sometimes Tatum goes to his kennel at night to get away from Horton when he tries to attack Tatum's tail all night long...
One morning, shortly after we got Horton, I woke up to a strange noise and realized that Horton was trying desperately to nurse on Tatum.  Tatum was looking at me like "what have you done???"  


 Horton has discovered Tatum's kennel.  They like to snuggle and play and chase and fight together.  

I got a little laser pointer, thinking that Horton would like it, but Tatum loves it!  He goes absolutely nuts over it!  I can keep him chasing that tiny red dot up and down the house for a good fifteen minutes - until he is just worn out!  No need to play fetch with him when he has that red dot to go nuts over. 


 Horton has Panda paws!  So cute!


H likes to make Horton dance and sing....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers