Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Snapshots

Mohawks and 80's music at suppertime.  The music is normal for us, mohawks, was not.  The boys thought it was awesome, and I think it must have felt a little funny to dance with a mohawk flopping around. 



 H was so happy to show me this creature that he drew on the pathway at school.  


 You know, some days you just need a hat!



 Enjoying the pretty weather.  H seems determined to find a way to climb up the V tree.


 Wisteria!!! 
How happy I was when it started blooming again!  I love, love, love to see the beautiful wisteria all along the roads, I just wish the bumble bees were not quite so happy about it as well.


 Making wishes.  H was so excited!  
C was not... he didn't like the little white fluff getting stuck on his clothes...
(He also doesn't really like bubbles in the bubble bath getting stuck on him, 
but is slowly starting to tolerate it.)

My loves!  
They make me so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers