Friday, May 16, 2014

Mother's Day

 This was C's present from school, in a handprint painted bag.
(They smile so much better for other people than for me...)


 This was from H, along with a handprint flower.  His people no longer have stick legs or arms. 

We enjoyed church that morning and a barbecue with friends and then went visiting neighbors and families with roses.

 A fun afternoon visit with Missy.

A visit to Nanny too! 


A long distance visit with SweetHart while she opened our box of Mother's Day goodies that we sent.  (I love technology!)


 So happy to be a mama to these two boys!  I'm glad to be their mama, to be able to watch them grow, to love on them, to help them become their best little selves, and to help them to know their Heavenly Father and their Savior.  They make me happy, fill my days with love, surprises, joy, silliness, and sometimes some less than pleasant things, but I wouldn't change a thing!  

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mamas!  It is a big job!


1 comment:

  1. Yes, it's a big job with big rewards like you, a good mama, a good daughter, a good woman.

    ReplyDelete

Followers