Friday, May 9, 2014

Snapshots

What if I told you that the night before my school music program that the boys had green smoothies and peanut butter cookies....?  


 Loving our Kiwi Crate outside on a beautiful morning.  Rainforest theme this time with a rainstick to make and jumping frogs.  Great for my boys who love all things natural (H) and "ribbits" (C). 


 Fun craft at Michael's with our buddies.  The green boy is H's, and the blue one is C's.


 H drew "our two animals" on our wall (chalkboard).  Horton and Tatum look so happy!


I don't remember the day, but we were loving some warmish evenings before it gets too hot 


 Looking for shapes in the cloud to draw.  
At church last Sunday, they did a craft with cotton ball clouds and the resurrected Jesus in the clouds.  Now he looks at the clouds and says "I wonder which cloud Jesus lives on."


 Super Boys to the rescue!!!


 Sick babies!  C had two bouts of fever, and then a rash all over his body, H got it too, when we went to the dr, it turned out that they both had strep!  Poor things!  They were pretty pitiful, especially when they got a shot.... The only thing keeping C happy was Frozen and his blankies.  H just needed his blankies and a show, and a snuggle!  So glad that we are all healthy now!


 Biker boys!  We have loved H's balance bike that he got before he turned three.  C has desperately wanted to ride!  He is so short, it was hard to find one short enough for him to ride on.  He is happy now to ride his "blue bike like brother!"  He does pretty good on it too.  H is having a hard time getting the pedaling going on his big boy bike,  he has the balance down, and can go as fast, if not faster, on his balance bike as our neighbor on her big bike, so he would rather stay on it.  We will work on pedaling this summer.


I have a little chalkboard in the dining room where I write a word or scripture on.  H started underlining my words "so they won't fall down."  
One day I found this written "I L U spells 'I love you.'"  I may never erase it!

1 comment:

Followers