Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Prep Center Graduation


 The school year has almost officially come to a close.  It has been a pretty good year, and the boys school has been wonderful for our little family.  Lots of lessons learned, friends made, and memories created. 

H had his PreK graduation on Friday.  His class has been practicing for weeks, and they took a little field trip to the Municipal Center where the graduation took place to practice.  He was so excited and could tell me everyone's lines and exactly what everyone was to be doing.  

 
 H and his "best friend" Sidney.  Getting ready to go on with their Letter Friends.



 I knew that H's line was "M is for Microphone,"  but I didn't realize he would be leading the prayer, the pledge of allegiance and "My Country 'Tis of Thee" with his buddy Marley.  I had thought they would all be doing that together, but it was just H and Marley!  I would have been terrified at that age, but he seemed to have no problem!



 Leading the opening of the graduation.  I missed some of it because I didn't know he would be doing it!


 The kids left after they sang a few fun songs to get their cap and gown on while the families watched a slideshow of pictures from the school year.


 H and his teacher, Miss Laura.  She was a great teacher for him this year, and he loves her!

 
 PawPaw and Missy, Daddy, Mary Ann, Mama and brother all came to see H graduate.


 C wanted a picture with H too!  They are holding his diploma.


Me and my boys!  
I'm pretty proud of how we have all grown this year!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers