Friday, October 31, 2014

School boy

 Today was Twin Day at school.  H was twins with his buddy Jake.  


 Last week when we got to my classroom before school, I realized that H's shoes were on the wrong feet and his jacket was inside out.  He's cute anyway!  (He doesn't normally have that happen anymore!  We did get all straightened out before he went to his class.)


 I love my lunch dates with this silly one and his class!


 They had a pumpkin contest last week.  H wanted to make a cat, and we tried to, but it was just not happening... So we settled on a pumpkin "donut" with eyeball sprinkles, and he won first place for his class!


H's homework last week.  He told me the shapes were called "spirit, cynder, ice cream cone, and cube dice."   I like the little police man he drew...
I'm pretty sure I wasn't doing homework like that when I was in Kindergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers