Friday, October 24, 2014

Snapshots

 Family Night, Bible Story about Noah and his crew, playing a ball game (not exactly following the directions) and mini ice cream sundaes.


 H was watching Toy Story of Terror.  
He was oblivious to the fact that I was taking a picture of him.


Enjoying the beautiful sunrise on the way to school.  This morning C said the sky was "sparkly."  



 H and the other teacher's kids have fun letting loose after school.  We have to remind them sometimes that they are still at school...they can get a little wild after being good all day long.


 C's homework was to decorate this milk jug.  We found a cute idea on Pinterest and then C chose his colors, painted it and glued all of the parts on.  I was a little surprised at home symmetrical everything looked.  He named it "Breadstick."


 We had some wild weather one afternoon, including tornado warnings.  It was lunch time and I told the boys that if a tornado came, we would need to run into the bathroom.  H kept telling me that the "tomato" was coming, and that we needed to eat in the bathroom.  So, we had a little picnic in there.  C still tells me that "if I see a big Tomato, I'm gonna smash it, and run to the bathroom!"  They must think I'm crazy, talking about hiding from tomatoes.


A fire truck came to C's school, and he said "the Fire man put me on it and the other Miss Laura (Miss Emily) took a picture." When he came home, he dressed up in our fireman costume (backwards) and was telling us all about it.  His trusty fire-dog, Tatum, always by his side!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers