Thursday, October 9, 2014

Take your child to work day...



We had conference day at school and H tagged along with me that day.  He was such a well behaved and mannered little boy.  I was so proud of him!  (He is usually very good, but every now and again he gets the itch to cause mischief....)

We brought snacks, legos, puzzles, along with all of the music toys and instruments I keep in my classroom.   He happily occupied himself all day!

We took our own little snack recess outside on the play ground.  H was soooo happy out there, showing me all of the things he could do. 

 Taking a little rest on the see-saw.


C went to his school most of the day, but we went and got him on our late break. He was so happy to come to "Mama's school."
 They watched a little bit of Tarzan and had a Lunchable picnic for supper.
If we had to be at school a little extra this week, it was made easier because I was able to get some special time with the boys.  They were such good boys!


C drew a picture of himself! 
"My red letter, A big head, a little belly, a arm, a leg, and nother arm, and nother leg and nother leg!"
We might have a little work to do on that, but I love it anyway! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers