Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day weekend snapshots

They started the day with an interesting form of chalk drawing - with wet chalk and then letting the chalk stick to the wall.  Creative!

 My mama, and sister and I. 
I have always loved this picture. 
 I think I was roughly C's age in this picture.  


 C drew this picture of us.  H gave me lots of hair, C gave himself no hair, and H a mohawk. 
I will cherish it! 


 H wrote this for me at school.  
I must say that I especially like the "pretty as music" one.  


 We had a Mother's Day lunch with some friends and their family, and the kids loved playing on the water slide.  A beautiful day, and fun to spend it with friends.


 C doesn't usually nap at home anymore, but playing on the waterslide wore him out!


 They spent the rest of the afternoon carrying buckets of water and wetting the ground and covering all of the sidewalk with chalk.  It was supposed to rain the next day, but it didn't, so we've had a sidewalk covered in chalk all week!  


 They had pink feet, and H thought they should make them into hearts, so I took a pic and was messing around with an app on my phone.  Pretty cute!

Two peas in a pod!  
I dearly hope that they are always close

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers