Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Snapshots

 The boys watching an evening movie on the tablet in their room.  
It seems so grown that they wanted to go by themselves in their bedroom!



 H drew this for C at school one day.  I love it!  
It was a picture of the new dragon SweetHart gave to C. 



 Sweet sleeping boys.  
This picture was taken after a long and somewhat rough evening.  Sometimes I need to see them looking like innocent angels after a rough night!



 Lazy Sunday afternoon at the park.  I think we are all ready for summer!


 Sunday morning cartoons.  They have started wanting to play the same app or watch the same video starting at exactly the same time.  I think the one second lag in visuals and audio would drive me a little nuts, but it doesn't seem to bother them!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers