Sunday, May 17, 2015

Water slide day

H's school has a water slide day at the end of every school year as a reward for good behavior.  
A couple of weeks ago H told me "You know how I keep my clip on the top flower? (the clip moves down for incidences of poor choices) I hold my breath!"  Last week he also told me "I know how to act like a first grader at school." So he's figured out good behavior at school!

 H and his buddy Riley, lined up and waiting to head out to the water slide!


 H loved it!   
It was a little bit on the chilly side, but he didn't mind at all!


 They were having so much fun!  
This was definitely a time when teaching at the same school had its perks!






Heading back to dry off and change into clean clothes.  
They were all tired and wet!  
A fun end of the year celebration!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers