Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Yum...

Busy week!  Time as an at-home mama can go so slowly sometimes - waiting for naptime and for Daddy to come home - yet it can go so fast!  I promise you it was just Sunday, and now the week is already half over!!!!

Thankfully our week has been filled with plenty of wonderful things - family, friends, faith, fun and food!


Some food love:

Enjoying some apple with Daddy.  
We gave him some little pieces of apple at first, but he kept 'dropping' them.  I think he knew that if he kept dropping them, eventually we would give him the whole apple!  He loved it!  When he finally put it down, there were tiny little bite marks!  It's amazing what 4 little teeth can do!
 


His first chicken bone!!!
MaryAnn had a little bit of chicken and gave H a bone to gnaw on.  At first he was unsure what to do, but then decided that he loved it!



Good life, isn't it?
I often am moved by how many people love this little guy~
Church nursery workers, the nursery ladies at MOPS, grandmother and aunt on Sundays, Papaw and GrandMissy on Wed.'s, PopHart and SweetHart by webcam, our church choir's, Jessie on Saturdays, N and I...... and all of our scattered friends and family.  How wonderful to be so loved!




Do you ever feel like this at the end of the day?

3 comments:

  1. I thought the toy was right side up until I realized that at the end of this day, I'm upside down too.
    A whole apple would make me just right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The end of the day? How about right now? :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers