Friday, December 2, 2011

Advent



It's that time again! I am having a hard time getting into the Christmas spirit (maybe due to the fact that it has been in the 60's and 70's the past few days), but I am working on it! On Dec. 1st, we pulled out the Advent calendar that I made last year and am pulling out a cute wooden nativity set. (Have I written about Totsy yet? I love it! They are a mom deal site and offer great deals on all sorts of things related to mamas and children. I have purchased nursing bras, a balance bike and this nativity from them - all at great prices too! Check it out here! ) I had been looking for a nativity set that looked nice but could be played with by little hands and found a great one on Totsy (originally $100 and for sale for $30)....


H was excited about the nativity and Advent calendar!
He seemed to remember just what to do
This year he is very definite about which button he wants to hang the ornaments on.
"That one, no, that one. Yes. That one!"



When H saw Mary and Joseph (or May and Jovis if he is not thinking) He said "Oh! Mary and Joseph came to my house! Jesus is coming tomorrow."

Mary and Joseph proceded to accompany us throughout our day.
Eating breakfast with us.
(C has come to terms with peas, sweet potatoes and bananas)


Going tee-tee with us


Watching shows with H


They even played a good game of peekaboo (hide and seek) in the armoir.



They also took a little nap with H.
I went to wake H up from his nap and he had his legs in the pillow, Mary and Joseph next to him and the toddler rail from his crib with him. Busy guy!


When I went to add the donkey to Mary and Joseph to accompany them on their journey, I saw that when H put them on the table for bed he made them kiss! Silly boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers