Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hanging out


As C has started reacting more and becoming a little more fun to interact with, H seems to be enjoying having a little buddy to play with. 

"Mama, we're watching a show together."


"We're switching!"
I think he meant that they are switching places.  C rolls and rolls and rolls all over the place, and H likes to get right by him and roll with him - like switching places.  

Sidenote - One of my favorite things that H has said is "Mama, I'm having."  I don't know what he was having, but I'd like to be "having" too!



"We're hiding!"
I was putting clothes away in the bedroom and looked over and both boys were under the bed playing with the bed skirt.

"We're 'pwashing!" 


"Mama, we're trading together!"
H was handing C toys, he would drop them, and then he would hand him another one.  H has also learned that if he takes a toy from C, to hand him another one to keep C from crying and himself from getting fussed at. They learn quick!

It is fun to see the boys start to interact and play together more, I am sure that they will have their arguments and squabbles, but I do hope that these little guys will be good friends.  It does feel good to have two little boys at Christmas time this year.


1 comment:

  1. H seems to have adjusted to having an intruder in the house. What's more he seems happy that you've given him a playmate. You're having, Mama!

    ReplyDelete

Followers