Saturday, March 31, 2012

Monroe, part two


 While in Monroe, we also spent a lot of good time with Pawpaw and GrandMissy.  I do miss being there where we had so much family so close.  But I guess they are still just a car ride away, but I would like to have all of my family right here with me!  One day, maybe....

C got his first boat "ride"  in PawPaw's carport.  
I wonder what he would think if we were out on the water?

 PawPaw!  


Playing with GrandMissy


Showing GrandMissy his iXL


Duane and Rebekah were in town for a wedding so we got to see them too!  C is normally pretty wary of new people or of people he doesn't see very much, but he took right to Duane.  I guess he looks enough like Daddy that he felt comfortable.  


 C thought that GG the dog was pretty fun - after he got over being scared of her!  We realized that one night they were having a stare down under the table and it was making him cry.  After he saw GG and PawPaw playing ball (he thought it was the funniest thing he's ever seen!!!) he decided she was ok!


Brothers and brothers

We love family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers