Saturday, March 31, 2012

part two

Our days with Pop, SweetHart and KK were filled!  It was a full time job just watching over the boys, not to mention chatting, cooking, Pop fixed or mended a few things for us, and just enjoying each other!  We were busy!


Morning juice and coffee with KK.
This morning H told me KK was his mama.  (We had just been discussing how SweetHart is my mama but lives in CA...) I corrected him and said "No, KK is your aunt."
He said "Right.  KK is my aunt, she's my best girl!"


 Watching animals in the wild on SweetHart's iPad.  I think H would like his own iPad!


We went for a little walk around the square.  
H did a little climbing and playing, and then we stopped at YaYa's and got some frozen yogurt.  He was happy about that!



 Pop and H looking for the white squirrel out the back. We saw it a few times.  I think we figured out that it is an albino squirrel, because it does have pink eyes.


 We were all cracking up about the clown noses, but I'm not sure H new what to think about them...  It just didn't seem quite right...


Talking to KK through the door.  He just couldn't bear to be separated from her!


Thumbs up!  
H is very in to thumbs up (or pointers) up these days!



How many Hart's does it take to get a little boy ready for bed?  
I know that C was not minding the extra attention!  


Hey!  Play with me! 


KK and H doing some art.  She gave him a little travel mug that he could personalize.  They personalized it together.  


Come again soon!  I hope we didn't wear you out too bad!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers