Friday, November 30, 2012

Scenes from our day



 I heard C in the office getting something from the toy box, and was very pleased that he was occupying himself.  When I went in there to check on him, I found that he was actually in the toy box! So, of course I had to run and get my camera!


 I found the Ed Emberly Thumbprint art book at Goodwill this morning, so we just had to do some art from it today!  H really liked it.  He took the book with him to his room for rest time and when he came out he knew just what he wanted to make. 
(Yes, we have out a Halloween coloring book.  I think Halloween is H's new favorite holiday.  At Thanksgiving someone asked him what he was thankful for, and his reply was "I'm thankful for Halloween and trick or treating and candy.")


 A frog!
He did it all by himself!  I'd say it is pretty good for a "three and four" year old!
(When people ask H how old he is, he says "three and four"  which is his version of "I'm three, but will be four soon" or three and a half.)


We did some snack time FaceTime with Pop and SweetHart.  I discovered this summer that an upside down popsicle mold makes a great iPod stand!  When C woke up from his nap he joined in FaceTime too.  I love technology!  Even though we are miles away, we can still have an active role in their lives!


 
 Daddy took the boys out while I was cooking supper, and after a few minutes I heard a noise at the door.  I went over and saw them at the glass, longing to come in.  It's too cold!  After I recovered from laughing at the smooshed red noses and lips through the glass and took a couple pictures, I let them in.  

Even after a long hard day, these two cute little guys can make me laugh and smile.  I am so thankful for them!



1 comment:

Followers