Friday, November 16, 2012

Thanksgiving party


 I feel like we just had the Halloween party at H's school, today was the Thanksgiving party, and I'm pretty sure before we know it we will be preparing for the Christmas party. Time is flying!

 
 The kids playing Gobble, Gobble, Cluck (Like Duck, Duck, Goose)
I'm not sure what H's expression is about - I think he and Davis (the boy running) like to irritate each other a little...

 Making thankful turkeys


 Story time from one of the daddys


 Snack time!



 C as usual did not want to be left out!  He had to do what the big kids were doing!


 Turkey trotting
H and his bestie, Kylie, did teamwork today.


 C found sweet little Payton (they play together on Wednesday mornings) and kept coming up to give her a pat on the back. 


H in his Indian gear
 (although his feathers look a little more Jester-like than Indian-like)

A sweet video of the class singing their blessing.  

I'm not sure if it is his typical personality in school, but H was very animated with his expressions.  He was a little bit silly and goofy.  I hope he is not the class clown in the making!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers