Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Parade


 The Christmas parade was on Monday night.  Two years ago it was freezing, and I was pregnant and tired so just H and Daddy went that first year.  Last year we went and huddled in the music building until the band came by because it was freezing.  This year it was a balmy 70 or so degrees so we went to the square to watch the whole thing!  Most of my pictures didn't turn out very good, but we had a great time!
 
 We saw our buddy, Henry, and C enjoyed throwing leaves in the air while we waited. 


 We also saw Kylie, H's best friend, and you can see the excitement on his face!


 Watching the parade go by.  There were so many marching bands and cheerleading teams, even the Audubon Society had a group - and every adult in the group was dressed up as a different critter: butterfly, hummingbird, salamander, frog, owl and more. 


H loved the whole thing, and C did okay, but I think it was a little loud and bright for his liking.  He clung very tight to us.  
H said over and over all the way home "I'm sad because I didn't get any candy..."  I think he was still in a Halloween mindset. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers