Saturday, December 22, 2012

From H's camera: Christmas decorating

I don't often post from H's camera, but he takes a picture or ten about every day or every other day.  So it gets a lot of use.  There are a lot of pictures of darkness and toes.... C has even started trying to take pictures too!  I don't think he's actually taken any pictures, but he likes to 'tend (pretend) to take them.

 H took his camera to school for show and tell earlier in the school year.  This is a picture of some of his class mates.  I think one of the kids in the picture is Kylie, but I'm not too sure. 


 
 This is our tree.  It's big and green.


 That's brother!  He's putting ordaments (ornaments) on the tree.  He's too little.  I have to help him. 


 See our socks (stockings)? There's Santa too.  And some Jingle Bells.


 That's our Avent (Advent) Cander (Calendar).  I know which one we'll do tomorrow. 


There's Mary and Jovis and Abriel and the Why Men and some animals. 
(We saw a nativity in someones yard the other day and H I guess didn't know what to call it so he said "There's a 'Baby Jesus Born!'"  I think I'll be sad when the boys know all the right words.)



This is from last year,  H's first portrait of C on Christmas Day!


1 comment:

  1. He tells a good story. His photography skills are improving.

    ReplyDelete

Followers