Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A pic a day



I actually, finally got an iPhone earlier this month, and I have been enjoying taking a picture a day (or at least close to) and sending it to the grandmothers.  Here are a few of my favorites:

 "I'm drawing the shape of a food.  Lots of food!  Can you tell me what it is?"


 H picked his own outfit yesterday...  Sunglasses, anyone?


 C is all about balls!  He even sleeps with them!  This is one that H actually got for his birthday, but C has claimed it for himself.  One day (he was carrying his ball) he was singing and I asked C what he was singing about and he said "ball!" 


 H was so happy to have Tatum snuggle with him and watch his morning show with him.


"This is how you rinse your mouth, brother". 
This morning I told H to go brush his teeth before school, and he said "yeah, because I have spider breath!"   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers