Sunday, February 17, 2013

Oh my gosh!


 As H would say, "Oh my gosh!  I not believe it!"  He's four!  These past four years have flown by, and I can't believe how much H has grown and changed, and how much we have also grown and changed!  H is so excited to be four and do big boy things!  
We had a robot party for H yesterday.  About six of his little friends came and celebrated with us.  We had a gear toy and a robot toy (along with the rest of our toys) to play with.

 The kids made marshmallow and pretzel stick robots.  They all turned out cute and unique, and the kids could assemble them with minimal help from the parents.  And, when they were made they could eat them!  Yay sugar high!


 H's robot


C's robot 
(He didn't want to be left out!)


Then it was time for cupcakes and goodies!  I am normally a stickler for homemade treats, but H decided he wanted funfetti cupcakes with funfetti icing, so we did!  We also had chex mix, fruit salad, and juice.


As each friend came over he asked "did you bring me a present?"  I love the honest transparency of little guys!  He got some fun presents that will keep him occupied for a little while.  He had a great birthday party!  He was also star student this week, so he got to bring show and tell to school each day this week, Daddy came to read his class a story on Monday, and I brought cupcakes and taught a little music lesson to his class on Friday.  With Mardi Gras, Valentines Day, star student, and a birthday this week, I'm afraid next week will seem a little lack luster....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers