Sunday, February 24, 2013

Happy Valentines day!


 We found some fun little valentines squishy guys that H wanted to give to his buddies for Valentines day.  I sewed together little pockets and he wrote an H and made a fingerprint heart on each one,  he was very proud of making them all by himself!



 There was a valentines party for H's class.  Their class parties are fun!  They had a little Valentine themed cake walk.


C was quick to find some festive streamers to play with!


The kids made love bugs!  I thought that was such a cute idea!  H's love bug had three eyes, two heads and two sets of antennae, while the others had the more traditional two eyes, one head, and one antenna set.  I love his more for its uniqueness!


Yummy snacks, decorate your own heart shaped cookies.  C, of course, didn't want to be left out!

 I think the high light for H was the valentines boxes!  Stuffed full of goodies from all of his buddies!  I think he carried the box around for about three days straight, periodically checking out each valentine and having me read them to him.


H's love bug!  Notice the Mardi Gras beads too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers