Monday, August 12, 2013

Back to School

 Off to school we go!

It's that time!  I will be starting this school year at a school in Bastrop teaching music.  I taught music before the boys were born at a little private school in Monroe, took time off to be their Mama full time, and am now heading back to school!  The boys will be going to school too!  They will be at a cute little school not too far from my work.  We've been trying it out this last week to try to ease them into the school routine.  It has gone pretty well, all in all.  Drop off on the first day was a little rough (especially for me, I think!  Tears were shed!)  But it has gotten better each day.  The boys like their teachers, classmates, and the fun activities at school.  I know I will be happy teaching again, especially once I have everything set up and am back into the swing of things.



 I snuck a picture of C at snack time with his class.  How cute are they!


 This is the little playground, cute!


 We have been waking up just a little earlier than the boys are used to, and with all of the new activities, they have been a little sleepier than usual.  It's tough to get up!


 My name tag at New Teacher orientation.  Made me feel like I was back in school!


 Getting ready for school one day.


The boys will be napping at school, so I had to send them with little blankets.  It made me feel good to send them with a little bit of my love!  H really enjoys his "Super H" blanket, and C likes the animals on the under side of his.  I had made their backpacks as diaper bags when they were younger, but now they are perfect school bags.  

This has been a year of many changes, but I think we are finally settling into our new life here.

1 comment:

  1. So excited for y'all!! We miss our friends! Praying for y'all a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Followers