Saturday, August 10, 2013

This week

 We did a little swimming at Uncle John's
C was enjoying some "glasses" that he found.
(I've swam at Uncle John's since I was a little girl, and my parents have swam there since they were little too!)


 Some after pool snuggling at Jett's.


 Climbing in the tree at Mary Ann's house.
(I have pictures of my sister and I in the tree too!)


 Swimming at Miss Jett's.   The boys love to get "rained" on under the fountains


 I put up a tent about a week ago, and we have been reading our bedtime stories and singing soft songs by lantern light every night.  It has become such a fun part of our bedtime routine.  They also play in it a lot during the day too. 


 Hello!
Fairbanks frogs are different from Oxford frogs, I'm learning.


I'm coming too!  
H is riding his bike again!!!  It was all scooter for awhile, but he is back to his bike!  And I finally had to raise the seat on C's bike!  I never thought I would have to for our short little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers