Thursday, August 15, 2013

This week

 Zooming around in the play area after church.
The church we've been going to has a wonderful children's program, and the boys love the activities they have prepared for them.


 This was on the way to Uncle John's to swim,  H wears himself out sometimes!  Entertaining me, brother, himself, and Tatum can be exhausting!


 Checking out the bayou behind Uncle John's house.  So much to explore!


 Please tell me that Tatum is not the only dog that barks and growls at his own reflection?  It can be pretty funny when no one is sleeping!  He is a good guard dog (or at least a good alert dog, I'm not sure he would actually harm an unwelcome intruder!) and companion for all of us!


 I brought the boys to my classroom this week to check it out, they loved all of the instruments to check out!  Now they are asking to come by every day after I pick them up.


 One of H's pictures he brought home from school.  I love the hair. He has been signing all of his pictures " 4 H" for his age and name.  Sweet!


 I was cutting out letters and things for my classroom using my silhouette, and H wanted some "letters that say I will follow God."  I was surprised he chose that, out of all of the things it could have said.  A few nights ago C was having a hard time staying in his bed at bedtime, and was crying after I put him back in (the fifth time...) and I heard H say "Shhh.  Don't cry.  Listen brother, I have something to tell you.  God is with you.  He is waiting for you!"  It made me so happy, maybe I'm doing something a little bit right?


Making muffins!
The boys now eat breakfast at school, but it is not until 9:00.  They get hungry as soon as they wake up, so muffins are the perfect quick and easy breakfast to eat on the road!  They love to help, and take their job very seriously, although it did get a little messy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers