Thursday, October 24, 2013

School!

 Snack time in C's room!
H said they eat snack in the chef's house (cafeteria) or on the deck if the weather is nice.  They have a good menu at school, but these boys come home hungry!


 I know I posted this before, but I love how H guides little brother through the classroom in the mornings.


 Naptime!  
Must be peaceful there when everyone is asleep!
H seemed to have grown out of naps, but he started napping again when school started. 


H's class.  I love how he calls some buddies by their first and last name, and some he still doesn't know their name, and so calls them boy or girl.  

Most nights at bedtime, H asks what time we are going to school the next day.  Some nights, after he's been in bed for a little bit, he'll ask me if its time for school yet.  I can't tell if he's so excited about school that he can't wait or if he just doesn't want to go to sleep!

I'm glad they like their school, and that they get to be at the same school!  It  has helped the transition be a little easier for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers