Thursday, October 17, 2013

Snapshots

Every morning when I drop the boys off for school, H takes C's shoulders and leads him to something fun to play with.  It warms my heart, and makes it a little easier to leave them each day!


H took over hair brushing duty after bathtime this week.  He did a pretty good job!  I was a little surprised that C tolerated it.  


These boys and their stickers.   C wouldn't let me take them off before bed one night, so once he was asleep I had to go peel them off.


It was late at night and C was supposed to be asleep, but I found him playing with Legos.  H was fast asleep.  Sneaky... 
 Night owls!  A couple of nights later, H was supposed to be asleep, but I heard him making his helicopter fly all over the place.


Good Morning!


I caught someone with his had in the Marshmallow bag!  We had made hot chocolate with extra marshmallows, and C found the extra bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers