Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Snow globe boys


 I had seen somewhere to make your own snow globes using laminated pictures or shrinky dinks.  I had some printable shrinky dinks left over from some long ago project, so I printed up some pictures of the boys, got some glitter, a couple mason jars and some hot glue, and we were set!

The boys were pretty excited about the project.  When H saw the glitter, he said "I know glitter, it smarkles!" 

 
 They thought it was pretty funny to watch their shrinky-dink selves curl and bend in the oven.  H started to try to make his body do what his shrinky dink was doing.


 C has been carrying around his little glitter tube all weekend.  They like to make it snow glitter on themselves.  I've found H making their snowglobes have conversations together. 



Fun weekend crafts!  Super easy and super fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers