Tuesday, February 3, 2015

School days

I love being able to see H throughout the day, give him a quick hug or high five, and to be able to sneak some pictures here and there.  

About a week ago the snow cone truck came to school.  
It was freezing, but the kids were so happy to have snow cones at school!


I was able to spy on H during nap time at school.  So cute!  Some of the kids seem so big and mature, but catch them sleeping and they look like babies!



C loves to dress up at home and school.  His teacher sent me a picture of him dressed up like a cowboy.  


 I caught H during PE one day doing some stretching. 


 I also caught him with his arm around Zoie while the teacher was giving instruction.  Cute!
He walked hand in hand with a girl in his class to their classroom one day and I heard him tell her "This is fun!"



 Swinging at recess!  
He kept swinging and then running off to run with some friends and running back to the swing.


 H painting early one morning while we were waiting for C to wake up. 
He's been learning about Indians at school and painted a picture of the tee-pees (he calls them wee-toos for some reason), and a buffalo.  I'm impressed!


This was just too cute not to include.  
C's hand and footprint ground hog.  

Both boys have great teachers this year, and they are happy to go to school each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers