Thursday, February 12, 2015

Snapshots

Oh, my heart! 
Watching the morning show, the boys were snuggled up on the couch.   I do love these two! 


 Playing with trains in their bedroom.
What started out as a time out for one, eventually turned into some very pleasant play for both!


 We do love a good car wash!  Especially the pink soap one!  
Cool hats, suckers from the bank, and a carwash make for a good morning.  


 I had made some silhouettes when H was a baby, and it was time for a major update!  Such a fun and cute project, silhouettes of my four wild boys.


The Friday morning "what did you bring for share day" huddle.  C asks every morning if it is share day yet.  They really look forward to that day.


I help H's class out with their reading skills on Fridays.  
I love the extra little opportunities I get to see H (and see how smart he is!).


 H addressed all of the Valentine's for his class. 
 Great and somewhat reluctant handwriting practice.  



C and his accessories....
 I turned the camera around on my phone so he could see himself.  He couldn't stop laughing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers