Friday, February 20, 2015

Snapshots

 You know you have kids when:
The angels in their bedroom have finger laser head lamps.


And when a sticky hand ends up mysteriously stuck to the ceiling...



Porch picnics are fun!  Sushi for Mama and lunchables for boys.  



 Hanging out in a tractor... that's all!


C chose to watch his morning show in a crate.  


 My jungle boys after bath time.  I don't know what it is about bathtime that encourages such silliness... They are always on the verge of having fun and getting in trouble/hurting their brother at bathtime.  


 Playing the "strum-tar."  A little night music.  They were very into it. 


I realized about halfway through the day yesterday that H was wearing C's too small 3T jacket.  It matches his 5T jacket, and somehow they've never mixed them up before, but they sure did yesterday!  I told H and he said "Don't worry, I won't tell anybody."  Silly boy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers