Friday, February 27, 2015

Snow day 2

 Watching the sleet/snow come down outside.

Pancakes were perfect for a snow day morning!  They loved the letters!


 "It's cold!" 
We could only have short increments of outside times before we had to go back in and warm up. 


 H was soo excited to show me the heart he found in the snow!


 While the weather wasn't too bad we went with our buddy Alex and his mama to eat some lunch out and then they came back and watched Box Trolls with us.  


 Each day we did a little "homework."  One boy would go play by himself for a bit and I would do a little one on one work with the other boy.  They actually seemed to enjoy a little one on one time and a little break from each other. 


 After baths one night I found C in the dryer.  When I asked him what he was doing, he said "I couldn't find my super hero undies."  Too cute not to picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers