Tuesday, March 24, 2015

H's School Days



H has really gotten the hang of getting ready quickly and without any assistance in the mornings.  Many morning he shows up totally ready for school while I am in the shower.


 If he gets ready quickly he watches a little Odd Squad or Curious George while the rest of us finish getting ready (with a few kisses from Tatum).


 H and Shamaria.  They are good friends and she is so sweet and gentle, she really calms H down.  It is always so interesting for me to see the kinds of friends that the boys are drawn to (or clash with).  I'm thankful for their friends!


 Doing their seat work.  


 Friday lunch date with this sweet boy.  I enjoy chatting with he and his classmates.  I guess I'll be okay when he doesn't want me to come eat with him anymore...


 Snow cones!  
The snow cone truck comes about once a month now, and it is always so exciting.


 I finally got a smart board in my classroom, and the kids were enjoying taking turns being the "Note Naming Teacher."  Even the young ones did surprisingly well, and H loved it.


For good behavior, and a treat, kids can eat lunch in the courtyard.  

I love being able to see him throughout the day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers