Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Snapshots

We took Tatum to the vet, and the vet gave the boys an "I love my dog" sticker.  For the rest of the day they were so sweet to Tatum!  Treats, hugs, pats, many games of tug of war, and more!  He was loving all of the attention. 


 Tap dancing king!


 H's creative writing homework.  (Spelling wasn't the main goal, punctuation and capitalization were.)  I like how he related the picture to he and C.  I'm so thankful they have each other!


 Homework time!!! C has nightly homework, and typically does very well with it.  (Occasionally it is a huge struggle/battle of the wills...)  C doesn't usually have assigned homework, but he wants to do everything that H does.  So I have a little work book for him and we work through it, he is actually improving with his fine motor, and the ability to "chase" (trace) the lines.  Sometimes it is great to have them both working at the table together, but one of my favorites is to let one boy take a bath or play in the bedroom while the other does homework.  


Horton is always at the window waiting for us when we come home.  
Fun to see him there welcoming us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers