Sunday, March 15, 2015

Saturday

 I somehow woke up super early on Saturday, so I got to have a little quiet time.  C woke up very late, so after H woke up, he and I were able to have a little special time together.  We played a couple of games and did some painting before finally waking C up a little before 9! I'm thankful for the special little times with each boy.


 We did a fun craft at Michael's and then went to Chick Fil A for some playtime and lunch with buddies.  
After so much bad weather it was great to have an indoor play area for them to play and expend some energy!


 The last time we saw a costumed adult, H was shy and wouldn't leave my side, and when C was younger, he would have a mini panic attack when he saw one.  
My how kids change and grow!  They were both happy to go say hello to the cow, give him five and take a picture with him.  


Superhero/video game birthday party!
Such fun!  Fun games and activities were set up, and the boys had a blast.   


 Mustache fun!  
At the birthday party, they got little stick on mustaches, and C wore his all day, and then I found him sleeping with it on too! I just had to take a picture of it! (And then sneak it on H while he was asleep and take one of him too!!!)  C begged to be able to wear it to church the next day...I said no. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers