Thursday, March 26, 2015

Weekend Snapshots

 A little body tracing and bird/car watching


 They gave themselves superhero belts


 A little morning muffin making.  



 C put cute clothespins on his feet, because, why not?


 Who knew that getting the oil changed could be so interesting!  
I'll bet the guy working wasn't used to so many questions while he works.


 Celebrating Nanny's 94 years!
What a legacy! And how thankful I am that we could celebrate with her!


 I remembered loving puzzles when I was young, and thought I would try a grown up puzzle with the boys.  They've done ok with it, I think if I try again, I will find a puzzle with smaller images to match.  C is learning that some puzzles pieces are friends and that some just aren't (no matter how many times you pound on them).  When I told H that I loved puzzles when I was younger, he asked if I was "winning against SweetHart?"  He just wasn't quite willing to accept that it isn't a contest, just something to do for fun.

 Enjoying the sun!


Watching Dancing With the Stars.  (In a crate)
C decided he might want to be a dancer when he grows up, and C asked if every girl was a princess, and commented on every man's belly button.   What a different but fun experience it was watching with them.  H thought we should have popcorn and make a night of it, so, we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers