Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Because it takes a special person to work so hard to provide for his family and come home at the end of a long day ready to play
Because it takes a special person to take care of the mama after she's had a long day of diapers and tears on very little sleep
Because it takes a special person to create such a special little person......



Happy Father's Day to Nathan on his first Father's Day. I know that we will not only create but raise some wonderful children who I hope to have their daddy's sense of right and wrong as well as his sense of humor!




Happy Father's day to my Daddy on his first GrandFather's Day- who filled my life with soooo many good things through his hard work and love. I hope that our children will have his sense of strength and honor.



Happy Father's day to Nathan's Daddy, who, we hope will set the example of his unspoken desire to bring joy to others.



Thank you to these wonderful men for all that they do for their children and their wives! I am very thankful for my hubby, my Daddy, and my Dad-in-law! We love y'all!

Sidenote: Last year I gave N a card for Father's Day - saying that he would be a wonderful father in the future, and then the next day we found out that we were expecting H - no surprises this year!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Janie! You outdid yourself this time. Great posting. Dad loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Followers