Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A little bit of morning cuteness

This morning after I came back in the room after getting myself ready for the day I found this cute boy trying to escape from his cradle! I guess he was going to leave his monkey behind...
He had his four month checkup yesterday and weighs in at a healthy 14lbs, 15oz. The doctor was asking me if I was feeding him meat and potatoes.... just regular old Mama's Milk. The four month check-up also means the next round of immunizations..... maybe they won't give him pink bandaids this time!

Nathan leaves in one week for Tallahassee - for his summer masters program. He'll be gone for six weeks, and we will miss him! I'm a little worried about handling a baby by myself for that long, but thankfull I will be in CA with my parents for two of those weeks, and we will get to meet up with N about halfway through the program. It will be interesting next summer when he will be in London for six weeks...





1 comment:

  1. Bring that escape artist to us!!! We'll help you retrieve him. Just think of us as zoo keepers.

    ReplyDelete

Followers